What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a highly scientific approach for people suffering from chronic pains. It has been proven to be a very effective treatment in reducing pain and restoring the normal or better quality of life by doing exercises under the supervision of well-trained physiotherapists.
Physiotherapy helps you to escape from pains and injuries on the table. It also saves you from further such ailments. The healthcare professionals admit the importance of physiotherapy when they put stress on saying that heavy object should be picked up using knee bends but not with the waist to avoid any deformity of the backbone.
When Physiotherapy Needed?
Physiotherapy is needed for individuals who are experiencing:
What does My Physiotherapy Treatment Entail?
Your rehabilitation includes one-on-one manual treatments that are aimed at alleviating the pain and increase movement. Your therapist may also use various modalities for a speedy recovery and decrease pain.
Anyone or a combination of the following modalities may be used as a part of your physiotherapy treatment:
- Manual therapy such as hands-on stretching and mobilization of muscles bones and joints
- Electrotherapy – pain-relieving currents
- Dry Needling
The therapist will also prescribe a specific exercise program to improve your strength, flexibility, or function as needed. However, these exercise programs will be closely monitored and progressed by the physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy treatment offered by Dr. Chandrasekhar’s team helps you to get out of pain and rehabilitate a wide range of common shoulder conditions and injuries, including:
- Rotator cuff tendon injuries
- Subacromial bursitis (shoulder bursitis)
- Shoulder impingement
- Sports shoulder injuries
- Osteoarthritis of the glenohumeral joints
- Osteoarthritis of the acromioclavicular (AC) joints
- AC joint injuries
- Shoulder subluxation
- Shoulder dislocation
- Frozen shoulder
- Glenoid labrum injuries
- Acute calcific tendinopathy
- Tendon pathologies (tendinosis and tendinopathy)
- Nerve Entrapments
Why Choose Dr. Chandrasekhar’s team for Physiotherapy Treatment in Hyderabad?
- Best and expertise in physiotherapy treatment
- Treatment in lieu of Dr. Chandrasekhar plan
- Comprehensive assessment
- Continuous treatment Monitoring
- Application of clinically proven methods
- Customized treatment plans
- Proven track record of effective outcomes
- Customer-centric services
- Exercise program for self-maintenance
- Patients rating of 4.8/5
Are you suffering from shoulder disorders? It’s time to Consult now Physiotherapist here!